Safe, practical and pleasing to the eye.
The most efficient way to bridge the difference in height and distance between the warehouse floor and vehicle.The dock leveler bridges the gap and levels out the difference in height between vehicle beds and the building floor.The choice of dock leveler is normally based on some basic conditions: Building design, traffic intensity, type of vehicles, bed heights and the handling equipment used for loading and unloading.
Dock Leveller Specifications
- Capacity 10,000kg static, 6,000kg dynamic Platform material Steel non-slip
- Driving lift cylinder Electric / Hydraulic
- Driving lip cylinder Electric / Hydraulic
- Electric motor voltage 380V / 50Hz - 3ph
- Protection grade Minimum IP55
- Hydraulic safety features Pipe break valves
- Extra security
- Sectional door connection
- Finish Anti-corrosive finish - RAL 5010
- Blue or other as required
- Above dock operation +300mm
- Below dock operation -300mm
- Standard platform lengths 2000, 2500, 3000